Radno mjesto: PERSONAL ASSISTANT, m/f
PERSONAL ASSISTANT, m/f, 1
Place of work: ZAGREB
The client is a modern and successful company in the central part of Zagreb.
APPLICATION - IMPORTANT
PLEASE send your updated CV with PERSONAL ASISTANT in e-mail subject to firstname.lastname@example.org
YOUR CV MUST:
- be written in English
- have at max. two (2) pages
- have your personal data as a date/place of birth
- have your photo on the first page of CV (header)
- have your e- mail and mobile phone
- contain all information concerning your career in brief with all responsibilities
- Job application must be in English as well (not more than one (1) page)
- Scanned references can be sent to the same e-mail
CVs which are not created according to the above stated agency standard will not be accepted in this selection process.
Only chosen candidates will be contacted by phone for a personal interview at the agency.
Please be kind to follow e- mail correspondence in case the agency has some question for you.
Opis posla/odgovornosti na tom radnom mjestu:
We are looking for a diligent, organized, proactive and multi-tasking person who will be working as a PA to the company’s CEO.
A person will be covering administrative/office tasks for the CEO (agenda, meetings, calls, problems, issues, reservations, assistance etc.) as well as CEO’s personal tasks in agreement with the CEO.
A person is expected to be responsible and problem-solving type, the one who can, wants and performs, /executes. A person is also expected to be flexible, communicative, decent, confident, ready to work in a team and independent.
- English language is a must (written/spoken)
- University degree (Bachelor 3yrs. or Master 5 yrs.) is a must
- Experience at PA or similar position at least 2 years
- Ms Office is a must (advanced Excel is a plus)
- communication skills, numerical skills, organizational skills
- B-category is a must, active driver
- a permanent job
- trial period will be defined in agreement with the client
- monthly salary in agreement with the client (according to candidate’s experience)
- modern environment
- a company car - in agreement with the client
- a company mobile phone and a lap-top